TOP 20 MEDITERRANEAN RECIPES
Mediterranean cuisine is an adventurous journey into the cradle of civilization and the land of the Gods of Olympus. The Mediterranean cuisine is inexhaustible, and the food is simple and elegant, nutritious and healthy with rich flavors. With a few simple ingredients we can have healthy, nutritious and absolutely delicious meals. Here some of the best Mediterranean recipes for you to enjoy.
Kali Orexi !!
- The most well-known of Greek appetizers. Tzatziki is a sauce served with grilled meats or as a dip. Is made of strained yogurt mixed with cucumber, garlic, vinegar and dill. found here.
- Melitzanosalata is very popular appetizer in Greece’ is very easy to make and extra delicious!! found here
- Simple and satisfying, this black-eyed pea salad dressed with Olea Blue, Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a great side dish for grilled steak and chicken. found here
- A must-try authenitc Kofta kebab recipe: ground beef and lamb mixed with fresh parsley, onions, garlic and Middle Eastern spices! Grilled to perfection. found here
- Mediterranean roasted artichoke recipe with capers and roasted garlic-dill vinaigrette. Perfectly tender. Favor-packed. I dare say, this may become your favorite way to enjoy roasted artichoke! found here
- There is nothing better than a fresh, classic Greek salad with a homemade Greek Salad Dressing. Bright zesty and fresh, this is a classic recipe everyone should know! found here
- A Traditional , famous Greek pie comes from Skopelos island, the greenest island in the Aegean. A coiled, baked pie filled with goat cheese…deliciously rich!! found here
- Kleftiko. A traditional Greek recipe ‘ the most delicious and aromatic lamb you have ever tasted. found here
- Lettuce Salad with grilled Haloumi. Α delicious, fresh and nutritious Mediterranean style salad for lunch or dinner. found here
- Greek Style Octopus. If you miss your summer holidays, this extra special Greek style octopus recipe will transport you straight to your favorite island! found here
- This roasted red pepper hummus recipe stays true to Mediterranean flavors. An un-fussy, rustic dip…packed with flavor, and a bit on the punchy side. Makes the perfect intro to any dinner party! found here
- Tabouleh Salad. It is usually made of bulgur, tomatoes, cucumbers, parsley, mint, onion and seasoned with olive oil, lemon juice, and salt.
Tabouleh is traditionally served as part of a mezze in the Arab world. found here
- There is nothing better than a delicious and healthy Greek Salad with Chickpeas. found here
- This Grilled Lemon Herb Mediterranean Chicken Salad recipe is as closest to perfect as you can get! found here
- Mediterranean Three Bean Quinoa Salad-this protein-packed quinoa salad is full of flavor and great served as a main dish or side dish. found here
- If you ever visit Greece you must definitely try gavros tiganitos. Anchovies are very tasty and healthy, and are one of the most popular fish in Greece. found here
- Souvlaki, a delicious Greek kebab by greek chef Akis. Made with pork tenderloin, tzatziki sauce and homemade pita breads. found here
- Greek Zucchini Fritters. A classic Greek meze. These cheesy zucchini fritters are unbelievably easy to make and the perfect way to sneak some veggies into dinner! found here
- These Spinach Crepes are amazingly delicious found here
- This Mediterranean beauty is like a vacation to a Greek island without leaving your home.
The Mediterranean summer on a plate !! found here
Explore the Greek/Mediterranean culture and delicious lifestyle and own 68 of the most authentic Greek recipes passed down the generations from my Greek yaya. ( short educational articles included).
Available now in my new book Tasting Greece. From our home to yours with one click.
Tap on picture.👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻