UNIQUE OUTDOOR PARTY IDEAS
Looking for unique outdoor party ideas for your wedding, birthday, bridal shower, dinner or event?
Summer presents so many opportunities for entertaining outdoors.
Simple food, exceptional weather and a relaxed atmosphere are the prefect components for any social gathering.
- Attach balloons to stakes in the ground to create a fanciful fence. Via The House that Lars built.
- Boho Bridal Shower. Via Brit.co
- Taco Bar. Via Wedding Chicks
- A Backyard S’mores Party. Via TheKitch.com
- Wedding Party. Via Tumblr
- Wedding Outdoor Party. Via Rockmywedding.co.uk.
- How to set up an outdoor buffet in a canoe. Via Simplebites
- Rooftop Dinner Party in NYC. Via Splacer.co.
- A teak table by Appleton is laid under the arbor’s antique lanterns. Dinnerware by Juliska tablecloth from Williams-Sonoma
- Bohemian Outdoor Dinner Party. Via Instagram
- Summer Birthday Party. Via Decoist.com.
- Rent a screen and projector (or maybe even borrow one from work?), toss some pillows and blankets around the yard and just chill out with your pals. Via Thenest.com.
- If you live near the beach, invite a few friends and bring along pillows, plates, flatware and flowers for a laid-back, al fresco meal. Via Thenest.com
- This gorgeous outdoor party, staged by IKEA and spotted on Poppytalk.com. features a ‘tent’ made from draping streamers over the trunk of a tree.
- The low table at this bohemian backyard birthday party, spotted on Inspired by this. may be a rental, but you could create something similar with pieces of plywood laid out on cinderblocks (or even some of those trusty Home Depot buckets).
- Here’s another low table, this one from a celebration spotted on Found Vintage Rentals., surrounded by Moroccan poufs. Party rental companies are a great option if you want to have a bash with a big impact without buying a bunch of new stuff.
- Summer is the perfect time of year to enjoy an outdoor picnic for the ultimate in casual entertaining. via BHG.
- Dining on the rooftop. Via Pinterest