15 BEST SUMMER BRUNCH COCKTAILS TO MAKE FOR ANY OCCASION
Summer is the season for barbecues and ice cold beverages. Add some sunshine to your refreshments this summer with these brunch cocktails!
- Add some sunshine to your refreshments this summer with these Beautiful Floral Ice Cubes. Just grab some edible flowers and freeze inside inside of your ice cube tray for your next garden party or brunch! Found here.
- This Berry champagne punch recipe is festive, refreshing and super easy to make ! It’s the perfect cocktail for any summer party. Found here
- Frosé is no doubt the cocktail of summer and it is SO easy to make at home. Blend together rosé with these ingredients for the ultimate cool-down cocktail. Found here
- Sparkling White Peach Sangria is a great brunch or summer cocktail! Making it ahead makes it a great recipe for a party and the taste is fantastic! Found here
- Rosé Raspberry Sorbet Mimosas are a fun cocktail for Mother’s Day, bridal showers, brunch or just a girls get together. These girly cocktails are so easy to make and everyone will love them! Found here
- This Refreshing Watermelon Mimosa Recipe being the uncrowned queen of them all! Found here
- Pineapple Mint Prosecco Punch is a light and refreshing cocktail perfect for brunch or backyard parties! Found here
- Strawberry & Lime moscato punch has the sweet flavor of your favorite wine with a great strawberry lime kick! This is an easy cocktail recipe, perfect for entertaining! Found here
- Lavender Lemonade Prosecco Cocktails + DIY Ombre Glitter Champagne Glasses are the perfect pair for a Sunday Brunch with your favorite friends. Found here
- Hawaiian Mimosas – this easy cocktail recipe has just three ingredients and will make you think you’re on a beach in paradise. Pineapple, Rum, and Champagne is all it takes to make this delicious cocktail! Make it for one or make it for a party in a pitcher – they’re easy to make either way! Found here
- Amazingly refreshing, bubbly, and sweet – a perfect summer cocktail that you can make in just 5 minutes! Found here
- A Blackberry Bourbon Smash is definitely one of those cocktails that appears more impressive and difficult to whip up than it actually is, which makes it perfect when entertaining guests. Found here.
- This limoncello prosecco cocktail is perfect for any celebration. It’s just the right amount of sparkling lemony goodness, plus blueberries and thyme. Found here